Sunday 18 April 2021

A bit of a diversion

 All Ford Day Geelong.

Today I went down to Geelong for the All Ford Day. This time it was held in Eastern Park Geelong. It has not been on for over 24 months due to Covid.

Here are some pictures of 71 to 73 Mustangs at the day.

71 M code. Originally White.



Converted to RHD

71 Boss 351 - Grabber Green




71 Boss 351. Converted to RHD




71 H code Jade Green with argent and green trim.




Am now even more enthused to get my car on the road.
Next job.. Finish the castor rod bushes.

1 comment:

  1. Nice cars, sorry I missed the AFD, maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete

Engine flooding / running rich issue.

Engine flooding / running rich issue. I have been chasing an intermitant issue with my Motorcraft 4300 (square bore) for a few months now. I...